Why invest elsewhere in France
For investors looking for higher yields, regional markets offer an interesting alternative.
- Paris is extremely competitive with an inevitable yield compression. The French capital should be preferred by those looking for a trophy asset or a flagship investment.
- Focus on French regional cities is a good alternative for investors looking for higher initial yields.
- Main regional cities offer a deep and qualitative real estate market with solid fundamental and globally low vacancy rate.
- Going further in seeking higher initial yields, secondary regional markets are an interesting option involving a thorough review of the operation, starting by being extremely selective with the tenant.
- Parisian Real Estate Advisor supports clients wishing to think outside the Paris box by proposing them alternative investment solutions with an optimized risk/return ratio.